District Budget Advisory Committee
- DBAC Organization
- 2021-22 DBAC Membership Roster
- 2021-22 Final Budget (adopted 9/9/2021)
- Committee Recommendations
- SBCCD Budget Information
- California Community Colleges Budget & Accounting Manual
The objective of the District Budget Advisory Committee is to share budget information with identified constituencies. It is intended to provide a forum for budget discussion and input. It is also a committee where explanations of Board action can be discussed. The committee is neither a decision-making body nor is it intended to undermine or replace the budget allocation processes of the colleges. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Review and evaluation of current, projected or proposed Federal, State and local funding affecting California Community Colleges and SBCCD.
- Review of budgetary policies, administrative procedures, allocation model formulas and guidelines, and the financial well-being of the District. (Union issues which are conducted as a part of labor negotiations are not a part of this Committee’s responsibility.)
- Review of both general fund unrestricted and restricted revenue sources, enrollment growth projections, and other workload measures.
- Review and make recommendations to Chancellor’s Council regarding budget assumptions (revenues, allocations, COLA and growth).
- Promote budget awareness and communicate budget issues.